OF NOTE: FINANCE is seeking approval to open the closed session minutes from June 6, 2018 committee meeting, and discussing final changes to the Economic Development Loan Program to increase access of loans to smaller businesses while maintaining economic development goals. LAND USE is proposing a text amendment to Ordinance code for Solar Generating facilities to require a decommissioning plan, decommissioning financing, and agricultural impact mitigation agreement. JUSTICE following the meeting there will be a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for the Law & Justice Center Expansion Project.
If you wish to speak at the committee meetings, you must notify the County Administrator, Mr Bill Wasson (firstname.lastname@example.org), 24 hours in advance of the meeting with your name and topic you wish to speak on.
Stand Up Meetings:
Tues, 11/20 The following committees will discuss-
- 8:00 am FINANCE: Approval of minutes from June 6, 2018; of critical hire requests for Adult Probation Officer & Nurse at Health Department, and the Economic Development Loan Program.
- 8:45 am JUSTICE: Approval of intergovernmental agreement between County and IL State Police to pay for transportation of forensic evidence for processing.
- 8:50 am PROPERTY: Approval of budget adjustment for 2 desks & inmate furniture or the Law & Justice Expansion and resolution to sign contract for the electrical supply for all McLean County Facilities.
- 8:55 am EXECUTIVE: Appointment of Scott Murphy to McLean County Extension Board, and approval of budget adjustment for 2 desks & inmate furniture or the Law & Justice Expansion.
- Full Agenda for the Stand Up meeting is here: (https://www.mcleancountyil.gov/Archive…/ViewFile/Item/6293)
General County Board Meeting will follow directly at 9 am.
After Call to Order, Invocation, Pledge of Allegiance, Roll Call, Public Comment, then there will be the Consent Agenda and discussion/vote on Action Items.
CONSENT AGENDA (to be approved in one motion- unless an item is asked to be set aside for discussion):
- Approval of October Minutes
- County Hwy Dept: Approval of 2019 Motor Fuel Tax Maintenance Resolution & Estimate Cost, and of Quit Claim Deed to City of Lexington.
- Building & Zoning: Approval of rezoning of Single Family Residence to Agricultural District for use by AES Distributed Energy, Inc.; Special Use permit for Agricultural Tourism Facility in an agricultural district in Randolph Township; and Special Use Permit for A. Brown to create a 2 lot subdivision in Money Creek Township.
- Transfer Ordinances 2018 (requires 2/3 majority vote)
- Property: Approval of Lease agreements between McLean County and 2 departments (Veteran’s Assistance Commission & Children’s Advocacy Center) for office space and resolution authorizing chairman to sign new agreement for electrical services.
- Health: Approval of 2019 Private Pay Rate and Contract for Food Services at Nursing Home.
- Chairman: Appointment for Regional Planning and McLean County Extension board; and reappointments for the Law & Justice Commission Mobile Team Unit, 2 to McLean County Extension Board, Pleasant Hills Cemetery Association and 2 to Public Aid Committee. Approval of resolutions of Congratulations and Commendations for Board Members ending their service on the McLean County Board.
Standing Committee Items:
- Executive: Items for Action- Approval of FY 2019 Budget; FY 2019 Combined Annual Appropriation & Budget Ordinance and 5 year Capital Improvement Plan; FY 2019 Full time equivalent positions resolution; 2018 Tax Levy Ordinance; and Authorization for County Administrator to publish FY 2019 Adopted budget and 2018 Tax Levy Ordinance. Items for Information- BN Airport Authority minutes, Bloomington Normal Public Water District Minutes, Economic Development Council Oct Report, Blue Ribbon Panel Notes, BN Water Reclamation District minutes, and General Report.
- Finance: Items for Action- approval of 2019 Compensation Plan, and Approval of Economic Loan Development Program. Items for Information- General Report.
- Health: Items for Action- Amend county code on fees for Food Service. Item for Information- General Report.
- Land Use: Items for Action- Request of Land Use committee for text amendment of Article VI Section 350-43.OO (3) regarding the use standards for a solar power generating facility of the Zoning Ordinance requiring a decommissioning plan, decommissioning financing, and agricultural impact mitigation agreement. Items for Information- General Report.
- Transportation: Items for Action- Request approval of Storm water education program with EAC. Items for Information- General Report.
- Property: Item for Action- Budget adjustment for 2 desks and inmate furniture needed for the Law & Justice Expansion. Item for information- General Report.
- Justice: Item for Action- Request approval of 2019 Appellate Prosecutor’s Contract; Agreement for Adult Redeploy IL Program; Agreements for office space with Veteran’s Services and Children’s Advocacy Center; Approval of IGA for use of Bloomington Police Shooting Range; and IGA to pay for transportation of evidence to Illinois State police for forensic services. Item for information- General Report.
- County Administrator: General Report
Meeting will close with any Other Business, Approval of Bills, and Adjournment.
Immediately following the meeting there will be a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for the Law & Justice Center Expansion Project.
Full Agenda for the General County Board Meeting is here: (https://www.mcleancountyil.gov/Archive…/ViewFile/Item/6294)